Thursday, August 2, 2012

The ABCs of Being Green

Admittedly, many (most?) people who are aware of this blog and might be reading this aren't in the same stage of their life as I am.  But as you may have noticed from my 4 month absence (wow--sorry about that!), I've been consumed with other things lately.  The link that I'm going to share speaks to that as well, and it has been hanging around on the desktop on my computer for months now.  Suffice it to say that while I haven't been posting regularly, or at all, I've still very much been thinking about posting and about what I want to post.  In fact, I already have an idea for the next one, which will be posted sooner next time...I promise! 

Today's site that I'm sharing is from one of my favorite go-to sources for information as of late: parents.com.  Granted, this is a site specifically designed for newbie parents, but this one just has good information on it, for grandparents and other care takers of young children, too!  Check it out, and let me know what you think.  I really like how this just explains common "green" terms in an effort to take some of the question mark out of the conversation because how can we have a conversation about best practices if we don't all speak the same language? 

The ABCs of Being Green

No comments:

Post a Comment